50 Greatest Cricketers of all Time
For almost two centuries, cricket has been exciting fans all over the world, with plenty of players going on to become legends of the sport. Starting with a top 10, we have listed a total of 50 greatest cricketers in no particular order of preference, just plain quality & legendary status.
So, Who are the 50 Greatest Cricketers Ever?
The top 50 all-time greatest cricketers in the World are
1. Sachin Tendulkar
A batsman that spanned two separate generations, Sachin Tendulkar is a living icon and is regarded as the greatest batsman across all formats.
2. Don Bradman
The Australian legend is another player who is considered a master of his art and the greatest batsman who ever lived.
3. Garfield Sobers
The West Indian ex-captain was a picture of both grace and aggression when he took the field and is one of the greatest to have played the game.
4. Sir Viv Richards
Regarded as one of the cleanest hitters of the ball, Sir Viv Richards was a fantastic batsman who was respected the world over.
5. Imran Khan
The now-President of Pakistan was a fearsome all-rounder who led his country to its only World Cup victory back in 1992.
6. Ian Botham
The English all-rounder was one of the greatest all-rounders to have played the game and a true legend in his country.
7. Shane Warne
The Australian spin wizard was regarded as the greatest leg-spinner of all time and was one of the highest wicket-taker ever.
8. Muttiah Muralitharan
The Sri Lankan spinner was a force to reckon with and finished his career as the highest wicket-taker in the history of the game.
9. Brian Lara
The swashbuckling West Indian batsman was a successful left-handed batsman for the West Indies and rightfully finds his place.
10. Virat Kohli
India’s current captain continues to break records the world over and still has a long way to go till he hangs up his boots.
Here’s a list of the 40 Remaining Best Cricketers of all Time:
- Jacques Kallis (South Africa)
- MS Dhoni (India)
- Wasim Akram (Pakistan)
- Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka)
- Kapil Dev (India)
- Sir Curtly Ambrose (West Indies)
- Mahela Jayawardene (Sri Lanka)
- James Anderson (England)
- Sir Alastair Cook (England)
- Sir Richard Hadlee (New Zealand)
- Adam Gilchrist (Australia)
- Dale Steyn (South Africa)
- Allan Donald (South Africa)
- Chris Gayle (West Indies)
- Glenn McGrath (Australia)
- Rahul Dravid (India)
- Sunil Gavaskar (India)
- Ricky Ponting (Australia)
- Steve Waugh (Australia)
- Shoaib Akhtar (Pakistan)
- Virender Sehwag (India)
- WH Grace (England)
- Richard Hadlee (New Zealand)
- Sanath Jayasuriya (Sri Lanka)
- AB De Villiers (South Africa)
- Shaun Pollock (South Africa)
- Allan Border (Australia)
- Stephen Fleming (New Zealand)
- Brendon McCullum (New Zealand)
- Lance Klusener (South Africa)
- Inzamam Ul-Haq (Pakistan)
- Waqar Younis (Pakistan)
- Zaheer Abbas (Pakistan)
- Sourav Ganguly (India)
- Yuvraj Singh (India)
- Anil Kumble (India)
- Mike Hussey (Australia)
- Matthew Hayden (Australia)
- Jack Hobbs (England)
- Lasith Malinga (Sri Lanka)
Head over to Gamezy to get some of the best Indian fantasy cricket experiences and enjoy playing fantasy cricket with your friends through the year.