Barbados Tridents (BT) vs Jamaica Tallawahs (JT): Match Preview, Dream Team Prediction For CPL 2020 (Matchday 7)
Both BT and JT have had shaky starts to their CPL 2020 season. Both teams have won only 1 of their 3 games so far but Barbados are below Jamaica in the points table because of their poor net run-rate.
BT vs JT – CPL Match 14: Venue Details
The match between BT vs JT will be played at the Queen’s Park Oval in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
BT vs JT in CPL: Pitch Report and Weather Conditions
The skies will remain partly cloudy but we are expecting a full match without any rain delay. The surface is very balanced at the Queen’s Park Oval, but the batsmen still have to work hard for the big scores.
Top Picks for Your Dream Fantasy Team 11:
Following should be top picks for playing fantasy cricket on BT vs JT match:
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman is third on the wicket-takers list with 6 wickets in 3 games at an excellent economy rate of 4.66 runs per over.
- Andre Russell has had a slow start but still has 93 runs in 3 matches at an average of 46.50. He has also picked up 3 wickets with the ball.
- Jason Holder has done well with both bat and ball, having made 99 runs in 3 matches at an average of 49.50. He has picked up 2 wickets so far.
Expert Opinion on Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs match
Carlos Brathwaite is a player who has been consistently overlooked for the more popular Holder or Russell. He is still a decent pick and has given 27 points on an average on Gamezy fantasy cricket. He is also a cheaper alternative for this match being priced at only 8 credits.
Captain and Vice-Captain choices for your fantasy XI team
- Captain choices: Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Andre Russell, Jason Holder
- Vice-Captain choices: Rashid Khan, Carlos Brathwaite
“Now you can win real money on Gamezy. Play CPL fantasy cricket on Gamezy with our pre-match preview.”