Delhi vs Mumbai Preview: Dream Prediction, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Top Fantasy Picks
After losing their first game vs Bangalore, Mumbai won two back-to-back games to bring their season on track. Delhi Capitals suffered a defeat vs Rajasthan, but won the game against Punjab after a terrific knock from Shikhar Dhawan.
Delhi vs Mumbai will be a repeat of last season’s final and it promises to be an interesting clash.
Delhi vs Mumbai – Match 13: Venue Details
The match between Delhi vs Mumbai will be played at the MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai & telecasted live at 7:30 pm IST.
- Average 1st Innings score on this ground: 170 (par score)
Delhi vs Mumbai: Pitch Report & Weather Conditions
The last match in Chennai was a high-scoring encounter. The track in Chennai looks well balanced, but chasing gets a bit difficult.
Top Picks for Your Dream Fantasy Team 11:
Following should be top picks for playing fantasy cricket on Delhi vs Mumbai match:
- Shikhar Dhawan is the orange cap holder with 186 runs in 3 matches at a strike-rate of 163.15.
- Surya Kumar Yadav has got some good starts, but failed to continue onto big scores. He has 97 runs in 3 matches at a strike-rate of 149.23.
- Rahul Chahar is 2nd in the running for the purple cap with 7 wickets in 3 games at an economy rate of 7.41.
- Avesh Khan has picked up 6 wickets for Delhi in 3 matches at an economy rate of 7.33.
Expert Opinion on Delhi vs Mumbai match
Steve Smith has finally made his way back into the Delhi team, he is likely to play today again. The Aussie could be a good captaincy or vice-captaincy pick. He scored 200+ runs in Australia in list-A matches.
Captain & Vice-Captain choices for your fantasy XI team
- Captain choices: Shikhar Dhawan, Steve Smith, Suryakumar Yadav
- Vice-Captain choices: Rahul Chahar, Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant
Ready to create your own fantasy team and compete against other players? Download Gamezy Fantasy App now and win from a daily contest prize pool of Rs.2 Crore plus.