Fantasy cricket has slowly gained momentum in recent years and is enjoyed by millions across the world. Cricket is more than just a sport in India, it is a religion for some and an emotion for others. Nothing can beat the excitement of a nail-biting finish in a game of cricket. So why just stop at just watching cricket when you can take your love for the game to the next level with fantasy cricket?
What is Fantasy Cricket?
Fantasy Cricket is an online, strategy-based sports game where you have to create a virtual team of real cricketers playing in real matches around the world. You earn points based on the performances of these players in real matches. The aim is to pick your best possible 11 from the teams playing on a given day and score more than your competitors.
One of the leading fantasy sports websites, Gamezy has specifically crafted one of the most innovative & enticing fantasy cricket games for Indian sports fans. On Gamezy you can choose to play the regular formats of cricket in T20, ODI & Tests across various domestic leagues, international tournaments, and ICC matches. On the Gamezy fantasy cricket app, you will also come across various features that are not available on other similar apps, like the 2nd innings contest, fantasy 5-a side, or how about all 4 innings of a Test match.
Fantasy cricket isn’t just a game of luck, it’s a game of skill that requires excellent analytical and predictive abilities. A good understanding of the game of cricket and a little bit of research will help you gather the necessary data to beat the odds and win the game. Gamezy has made this easier with in-game data, match analysis, and player statistics to give you that edge in competing with players from around the country and winning big cash prizes.
Play Fantasy Cricket and Win Daily Cash Prizes:
Ever wanted to be a team owner? Ever thought you could be a Shah Rukh Khan and run a franchise of multi-talented superstar cricketers? Now you can, with fantasy cricket your dreams of running your own team and watching them perform will come true. By playing fantasy cricket now you can earn big money and also some bragging rights with friends or colleagues.
Fantasy cricket is not just about luck or punting and picking a Rohit Sharma or Virat Kohli to score big for you. In order to score more points than your opponents, you need to read the game well, look at past statistics of players, the pitch reports and then find those players who will be the difference and give you an edge.
You start by picking one or more wicket-keepers, followed by at least 3 or more batsmen, a couple of all-rounders and 3 or more bowlers. You have to vary the combination based on the type of teams that are playing, the playing conditions (whether it is batting friendly or bowling).
Once you have selected the playing 11 you like, the important part is to choose the perfect captain and vice-captain because they give you 2x and 1.5x points respectively. Your analytical skills and research will come into play in figuring out that one player that can be a difference in giving you more points over your opponents.
Always look at how points are given out for certain actions, for example, a direct hit run-out or a bowler who takes 3 wickets in a game. You can check out the point system for Gamezy right here.
Your fantasy team will earn points over the course of a game and you can keep tabs on the leaderboard throughout to see what your rank is and where you are likely to finish. If you do not like your position during the 1st innings of a match, you can always aim for a better team and better finish with Gamezy’s 2nd innings contest.
Once the match is over the results will be declared and if you have placed in one or more of the winning positions, you will win cash prizes. You can withdraw your cash winnings within 24 hrs with ease.
How to Get Started on Gamezy Fantasy Cricket?
To play fantasy cricket, you need to download the Gamezy app. Go to the Gamezy website and the first thing you will see is a banner where you have to enter your mobile number and click on “Get App Link”. This will send a link to the app directly to your mobile. You need to install the app by clicking on “install from unknown sources” and you have the App ready to run on your mobile.
Whereas on the mobile, you can visit the Gamezy website on any browser and click the ‘Download App’ tab to initiate the download of the ‘gamezy.apk’ file.
How to Start Playing Fantasy Cricket?
Follow the steps given below to start playing your first fantasy cricket game:
- Choose a match you would like to play
- Create your team of 11 players
- Choose your captain and vice-captain
- Enter a contest of your choice by choosing and monetary value
- Follow the match and track your progress on the leaderboard
Fantasy Cricket Tips and Tricks to Win Big:
Making money has never been this easy. You can now earn cash every day that too in the comfort of your home by playing fantasy cricket leagues on Gamezy. All you have to do is beat your competitors in a game of wit and strategy. So, are you ready to maximize your winnings? Here are a few tips that will surely help you win that big jackpot:
- Don’t play all games- Play those games that you have researched and have a decent amount of knowledge on.
- Don’t plan for all matches at once- Plan in parts, keep the majority of players from the current match and then some for later.
- Invest smartly- Don’t put all your money into one game. Divide your investments into parts (Example: You have 2000 rupees to spend in a month for Gamezy, then don’t invest more than 200 rupees per game. More games mean more chances to win).
- Never join a league before 30- 40 minutes of the deadline. Try to join before 13- 15 hours from the deadline. This process will let you plan for contingencies, like injuries or sudden squad changes.
- Play 2- 4 member leagues with 1 team. And don’t play a grand league or above 10 member league with a single team.
- Make multiple teams for the grand league or above 10 member league.
- In maximum games, try to make an all-rounder as your captain and a premium batsman or bowler as vice-captain.
- For grand league focus only on a particular series at a time and try grand league for all the matches of that particular series. Don’t pick and choose matches when playing in a grand league.
- For heavy investment, a person must choose a 2- 3 member league where your opposition will not take risks & choose the team carefully because of heavy investment. With less money leagues have more chances of losing because fewer money opponents won’t be scared to take risks on wildcard players.
- Try to stick only Head- 2- Head games, 3 or 4 member contests as the chances of winning is high & competition is very low.
- Before playing, do complete research on the probable playing 11, weather report, ground conditions, pitch report, player’s stats for that ground and opposition & previous match performances of a player.
- Do not invest more initially, first play small leagues or leagues with less entry fee, once you win an amount more than 1000 with that small investment, use it to enter into higher requirement leagues.
- Don’t create teams based on youtube videos or apps, trust your knowledge and do some research regarding forms of teams and players.
- Use your own instincts, and think differently, you can make 6 teams per account, which means you have 12 teams at least with two accounts. It will create more chances of winning.
- Try to search for low-level competitors according to the credit score or Captain and Vice-captain that you have chosen.
- Many times it so happens that if a player plays well in one match it is very likely that he doesn’t perform in the next match. If a player didn’t play well in one match, he’s likely to get end up with runs
- Always try to save up on buying all-rounders for your team, the more marquee the better. Look at players like Shane Watson, Hardik Pandya, or Ben Stokes. They will bowl their maximum quota of overs and they bat consistently as well.
- Sometimes regular openers in the domestic circuit come in the middle order to bat like Robin Uthappa or Ajinkya Rahane, they can be promoted or sent as an opener at any time. So, thinking out of the box is better. Experiment with taking the likes of Sunil Narine, he comes in as an opener for KKR.
- Do play domestic leagues from other countries and learn more about those players. Usually, players play many domestic leagues, if u observe one player’s performance in one league, you can use it in other leagues (Like, Jofra Archer, Ben Laughlin, Lockie Ferguson, Sam Curran; etc).
- In International matches, try to give more preferences to the players from the home team.
Key Benefits of Playing Online Fantasy Cricket Leagues
As a nation of cricket fanatics, the sport is ingrained in us all. Fantasy cricket gives you an opportunity to put your cricket knowledge to excellent use and exercise your brain cells. Moreover, the excitement of winning and the challenges make it absolutely compelling. Here are some key benefits of playing daily fantasy cricket:
- Learn more about the sport
- Show your cricketing skills
- Engage with a community of like-minded people
- Make matches more exciting
- Chance to win exciting cash prizes
- Earn bragging rights with your friends and colleagues
Why Play Fantasy Cricket on Gamezy?
There are multiple platforms for fantasy cricket but Gamezy comes up with new innovations and improvements to keep the game engaging and enticing. Here are a few features that Gamezy has come up with and some are industry firsts.
1. Detailed Player Statistics
This is an industry-first where we give player stats of the last five matches they have played, for you to make that informed decision about which player to take.
2. Pre-Match Analysis
Another first is where Gamezy gives you the pre-game details about which players to pick, pitch, and weather conditions.
3. Play all 4 Innings of a Test match
Now you don’t have to wait for five days for a Test match to finish, you can play each inning as it happens and create teams for them. Maximize your chances of winning during a Test match by playing the full match and all 4 innings. Yes, this is also a first in the industry.
4. 2nd Innings contest
Tired of realizing midway through 1st innings that your team is not going to earn you any money? Don’t worry, we have you covered with the 2nd innings contest. Now you can just create a team for the 2nd innings and get another chance at winning. This is another innovation introduced first by Gamezy.
5. Play in 8 Languages
Our country is multi-lingual and sport has no language. Now choose the language you are most comfortable to play fantasy cricket.