Mumbai vs Kolkata Preview: Dream Prediction, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Top Fantasy Picks
Mumbai Indians had the upper hand in the previous game vs Kolkata, winning by 49 runs. Mumbai are a couple of victories away from sealing a play-off spot. Kolkata with 4 wins in 7 games are in the top 4 but need a win to keep hold of their place.
Mumbai vs Kolkata – Match 32: Venue Details
The match between Mumbai and Kolkata will be played at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi and telecasted live at 7:30 pm IST.
- Average 1st Innings score on this ground: 169 (So far in the tournament)
- Record of chasing teams here: Won – 5, Lost – 5, Tied – 0
Mumbai vs Kolkata: Pitch Report & Weather Conditions
The temperature will be around 31 degrees celsius in Abu Dhabi. The only balanced pitch this year where the chasing team has fared as well as the team which bats first. The pitch at Sheikh Zayed Stadium has enough for both batsmen and bowlers.
Know more about Mumbai vs Kolkata teams below:
Top Picks for Your Dream Fantasy Team 11:
Following should be top picks for playing fantasy cricket on Mumbai vs Kolkata match:
- Shubman Gill is the leading run-getter for Kolkata this year with 254 runs from 7 games at an average of 42.
- Quinton De Kock scored 53 off 36 in the last game & seems to be in good nick.
- Jasprit Bumrah has found good form & has 11 wickets in 7 games. He is the leading wicket-taker for Mumbai.
- Andre Russell hasn’t hit pick form yet, he has 6 wickets so far which is the highest in Kolkata.
Expert Opinion on Mumbai vs Kolkata match
Taking a chance with Quinton De Kock or Andre Russell as your multipliers might be risky but they will give a lot of differential points.
Captain & Vice-Captain choices for your fantasy XI team
- Captain choices: Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Quinton De Kock
- Vice-Captain choices: Andre Russell, Keiron Pollard, Jasprit Bumrah